miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Crossfade - Why

Crossfade - Why

Musica gratis online

- www.Musica4all.com
Click aqui para escuchar Crossfade - Why

Walking madly - feeling strangely and I'm not sure where to go
I got a funny feeling - Have I lost my meaning
I wish I could go home
When you said you were leaving I didn't let it affect me
Sat on the bar and let them flow
Now I'm lost and lonely
I wish you never told me what I didn't want to know

And I will crawl on my own -
I'm taken by your smile
As I'm lyin beside you dying inside
I don't know

Why I try to save this when all I ever want to do is get as far as I can go
Where there's nothing left of me and
You're now worthless to me you are no more
I'm as far as I can go -
Nothing left of me and you

I thought the buzz would help me
I think it just made me crazy
Can't pull me out of this hole
You say you could not save me -
You wouldn't stay to watch me
It was too much on your soul
Now I'm feelin alright to get us back to right
And you're nowhere I can find
No longer living blindly
Just seemed to be bad timing
'cause you walked into the night
Why

Escuchar cancion Crossfade - Why

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario